Monday, November 14, 2011

REVIEW - Salma Hayek NUANCE FLAWLESS COVERAGE MINERAL FOUNDATION

Hello friends!


I hope you all are having a beautiful Sunday evening. I am working on dinner and working on this post for you guys, so yea.. keeping busy!


I have been reviewing some of the products from the Salma Hayek Nuance Collection. This specific collection is ONLY SOLD AT CVS.


* You can check out the other reviews from this line from the links at the bottom of this post. *


I still have A LOT of other reviews coming but tonight I am going to be discussing the




Flawless Coverage MINERAL FOUNDATION


This one is in # 225  Light/Medium


Its 0.28 ounces $ 13.99


Here is what the product claims:


Skin Adapting Technology balances tone, allowing your skin's natural pigments to show through. Mineral Clays firm and revitalize, giving skin a healthy glow. Rice powder absorbs oil to prevent shine. Vitamins C & E condition and protect skin.


Directions to use


Apply with brush for a soft application or a sponge for an opaque finish. Blend evenly with gentle strokes.




Ingredients


Talc, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol Aluminum Dimyristate, Illite, Alumina, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Hull Powder, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Chlorphenesin, Potassium Sorbate, Tetrasodium EDTA. May Contain (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289).




I wasn't really wanting to get this because I do not wear mineral foundations, but since I got the tinted moisturizer, I figured I would try it.


Well.. I am not going to sugar coat this in any way. I felt this product was a complete waste of money to buy. Again its the tear shaped packaging which is pretty bulky. I don't tend to read a lot of reviews before buying a product because I don't want anything persuading me one way or another. Well, this time I should have read some!




This coverage was sheer to none. I don't see the point in it at all. I even tried using it as a setting powder and did not like it much more than on its own. It just did not apply good, did not blend well and was just basically non existent.


There are tons of other drug store mineral make up lines that are much much better and the same goes for finishing powders.


If I were you, I would leave this one sitting on the shelf. Its just not worth the steep price for a drug store product.


Thumbs down.


OTHER NUANCE REVIEWS










 
K Jaggers

No comments:

Post a Comment