Heading out to brave the crowds on Black Friday? Don’t go it alone. Pack along some willing friends and family members, and load up on these apps that should make your experience much more tolerable.
- ShopSavvy – Scan a bar code to see if the product you’re about to buy is actually discounted. ShopSavvy scans available prices for identical products online and in nearby stores so you can see if you’re getting the best deal.
- Aisle411 – Android and iPhone users can get custom views of participating stores with Aisle411 to help you find what you’re looking for fast. Or at least faster than the folks that don’t run to the electronics section. Also included is a list maker so you know what to grab.
- BFAds – Scan the available Black Friday ads, make your shopping lists, and reference items on the go. You can search by item or category and even compare prices between stores.
- Amazon Price Checker – Even though you won’t likely find any Black Friday prices on this app (available for Android and iOS), you will be able to see the regular price of an item, which will tell you if they’ve actually been discounted, or if you’re about to get scammed at the register.
- Snaptell – Comparison shop while you’re on the go with this app that lets you snap a pic of the item in question, then provides reviews and prices from various stores.
Black Friday: 5 Apps That Make Bargain Shopping Easier
Fri, 18 Nov 2011 15:49:19 GMT