Thursday, November 24, 2011

NO PATIENCE..



It was crazy few minutes in the grocery store today. I can't believe I actually went. For whatever reason, I didn't even think about how busy it would be.


Traffic was HORRIBLE on the way to the market.. I really just wanted to turn around and come home. Yet, I kept on and finally got there. The store was filled to the brim with people. Everyone putting turkey's in the buggies, and getting what they need for their dinners tomorrow. I would barley get through the isles. My patience was thin and I was starting to get upset. I just had to pick up bread and some Mountain Dew and I also wanted to pick up something fast for dinner. Fast.. Nope that wasn't happening. I finally grabbed some items for pasta and got to the check out where I had to wait about 15 minutes to actually pay for my items.




I couldn't even get out of the store. I mean there was buggies all over the place, it was like buggie bumper cars. I finally grabbed up my things out of the buggie, when I ended up chipping a nail trying to get my fingers in the Mountain Dew to carry it.. which hurt. and made it to the car.


This is not the end either.. I get the car, look both ways.. it was clear and start to back up when this big ass truck comes flying up through the isle and almost hits my car. I drive a Jaguar.. not bragging but I LOVE MY CAR.. and that woman almost destroyed the back of it. She came to a screeching halt and then had the nerve to give me the finger. OMG.. I just looked away and proceeded to get out of the parking lot. That proved to be very challenging. Cars every where, no one going and finally I cut through to get a light. I must have sat there another 15 minutes before I could even get to the light and where I almost got hit again.


Scott wasn't picking up the phone at the dealership either. I was not too happy about that either and I ended up screaming at thim when he did finally call.. I am sure it had more to do with that damn experience at the store than what it did with him.


Finally I got home.. and I couldn't be happier to be here. This is by far where I am most comfortable at.. Thank you God for getting me back here safe and sound..


The moral of this story is this..


PLAN PLAN PLAN AND DON'T BE RUNNING AROUND THE STORE LIKE A MAD PERSON THE DAY BEFORE THANKSGIVING. I AM NOT COOKING THIS YEAR BUT IF I WAS I WOULD NOT WAIT TILL THE DAY BEFORE TO GO SHOPPING. PLAN FRIENDS!! SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO EXPERIENCE WHAT I DID TODAY!!!


Need a drink to calm down.. time to break out the eggnog and spiced rum!


K Jaggers

No comments:

Post a Comment