Hello Friends! Its time for me to get another WEEKEND NOTES post out for you guys! This is only my 2nd post of this series. Thank you for all who sent me feedback on what you thought of it! I truly appreciate all your thoughts on this series. From what I read, all the information in the last post was very helpful and that I love!!!
I am not feeling the best tonight. I feel tired with a headache but I didn't want to put this post off. So even though its a bit later in the night, I have been working away to get all this information up for you guys! I want to try to keep this post coming to you by Sunday mornings. There might be times I run a little late but I will do my best to get it out before you open those papers!
I will keep reminding you to buy the Sunday paper. If you are new to couponing, THE SUNDAY PAPER IS A MUST!! More info below!
So lets get on with it..
*I have added a new element to the sales information. If you are like me, and still trying to figure this entire coupon thing out, you should check out COMMON SENSE WITH MONEY because she does a great job of telling us with coupons should go with the sale items.. Extremely helpful!! I put a link for each drugstore. This is not just beauty information. Its for all items in the store!!! So check it out!
*You will see some repeats on here and it will stay that way. I know a lot of you read this blog daily but there are also a ton of new readers each day and I want them to have the same information as you!
* I got a few emails about other grocery store savings information besides Ingles. I am sorry but at this time, I am going doing grocery store sale information for the store I use. Yes, I know there are many other grocery stores, but I just don't want to post everyone of them. You can check out Money Saving Mom for a complete list of all the stores across the US.
* I received an email the other day about the Married Life Post. It basically said, I had no business giving out advice when I have been divorced. It even included bible scriptures on the subject of divorce. It hurt my feelings. I thought maybe she was right - I deleted ALL the Married Life post. After much consideration I have decided to keep doing the Married Life series, and if someone does not like it, they don't have to read it. I apologize for deleting them. There is no way to get them back so we will just move on starting Thursday.
* Also if you are interested in the first blog I started you can click HERE to check it out. I think I am going to start bringing some of those post over here!
* I have also been working really hard to update TWITTER. So if you'd like, follow and we can talk. Also I am always updating FACEBOOK so if you would like be friends, just send me a request and let me know you are a blogging friend and I will accept!
* Don't forget that you can always contact me through email at
* I still haven't finished the computer maintenance post. It will be up sometime in the up coming week. I think this is important for ALL of us.. and for people like my dear mom who has no idea how to clean up their computer!
* I have been asked over and over about how I raise my cats.. the tricks I use.. the products I use.. all of it.. so going to be working on some post on pet care in the upcoming week. I still have a lot to do on this post, so it might be a while before its done!
* Its been requested for more of ~ Today's Looks ~ so I will be trying to more of them for you guys, but be expecting one tomorrow/today/
* Another movie review
* More Salma Hayek Nuance Reviews
* An Aveeno Review
* More recipes, including ones for Thanksgiving
* I still need to do a what's in my bag post.. I know I'm late with it!
* Pictures of mom's visit with kids yet to come.
* I also need to get that frugal coffee post done. its a good one!
* Book Review
I know there is more.. I just can't think of them all! Just check back each day to see what has been posted!!
Well sales are all over the place this week.. I am going to list a few of my top picks beauty wise and a few others that will help you save save save.. Also you can click the links with each store and get to the ads yourself. Putting list like this together does take a little time but I am sure it will be useful for many!
BUY ONE GET ONE 1/2 OFF ON REVLON COSMETICS OR BEAUTY TOOLS
BUY ONE GET ONE 1/2 OFF ALL SALLY HANSEN NAIL PRODUCTS, HAIR REMOVERS AND COSMETICS.
BUY ONE GET ONE HALF OFF ALL RIMMEL PRODUCTS
BUY ONE GET ONE HALF OFF ALL COVER GIRL COSMETICS
Also if you spend $15.00 on any Loreal Cosmetics get $5.00 Extra Bucks
( with the exception of clearance items )
If you spend $10.00 on Almay Cosmetics get $ 4.00 Extra Bucks.
( with the exception of clearance items )
YOU CAN CHECK OUT THEIR AD FOR THIS WEEK → HERE ←
HERE TO CHECK IT OUT
FOR A FULL LIST OF THE DEALS AT CVS WITH COUPONS CLICK HERE
ALSO.. Don't forget to scan your card at the little savings box every time you go in.. You will get coupons each time and you will also get your extra care bucks at this time too.. You don't have to use them all right away but do pay attention to the dates on them. They do expire.
BUY ONE GET ONE 1/2 OFF LOREAL FOUNDATION, POWDER, CONCEALER, OR BLUSH
BUY ONE GET ONE 1/2 OFF ALL REVLON COSMETICS OR BEAUTY TOOLS
BUY ONE GET ONE 1/2 OFF ALL ALMAY COSMETICS
Also Clean or Perfection cosmetics , CoverGirl Blast, 2 for $13.98 with $5 Register Rewards
** ALSO .. RIGHT NOW YOU CAN GET A COUPON BOOK AT THE BEAUTY COUNTER WITH SOME GREAT COUPONS FOR ALL THE BEAUTY LINES I LISTED AND THEN SOME.. GET THERE.. ASK FOR IT.. IT WILL HELP YOU SAVE $$$$ **
CLICK HERE TO SEE THEIR WEEKLY SALE PAPER FOR ALL THE SALE ITEMS
SEE THE FULL LIST OF WALGREEN'S DEALS WITH COUPONS CLICK HERE.
BUY ONE GET ONE 1/2 OFF ALL LOREAL COSMETICS
BUY ONE GET ONE 1/2 OFF PHYSICIANS FORMULA COSMETICS
( IF YOU BUY 3 YOU GET $5.00 IN UP REWARDS)
40% OFF ALL WET AND WILD COSMETICS
( IF YOU SPEND $10.00 YOU GET $3.00 IN UP REWARDS)
BUY ONE GET ONE HALF OFF COVER GIRL CLEAN MAKE UP, NATURELUXE FOUNDATION, GLOSS BALMS, AND SIMPLY AGELESS
( SPEND $10.00 ON MAYBELLINE COSMETICS GET $3.00 IN UP REWARDS)
Click HERE TO SEE THEIR WEEKLY SALES AD
TO CHECK OUT THIS WEEKS DEALS WITH COUPONS CLICK HERE
AS WITH THE OTHERS THE AD FOR BLACK FRIDAY IS OUT.. YEP CAN YOU BELIEVE IT.. YOU CAN CLICK HERE TO SEE IT.. AND ITS WORTH LOOKING AT
Now if you live in my area here is what is on sale at INGLES.. Click HERE TO SEE WHAT YOU WILL FIND THIS WEEK ON SALE.
* This is the 3rd week of the annual Earn A FREE Turkey program at Ingles. Earn one ( 1) point for every $50.00 purchase at Ingles beween 10/15 - 11-26 and once you earn six ( 6) points, you can redeem them for a 12-14 pound Butterball Frozen Turkey!!
* Ingles doubles coupons up to and including .50 with your
Ingles Advantage Card. They will not double internet printable coupons.
* They will double 3 coupons for every $10.00 spent. .
* They only double 1 like coupons per transaction.
* View Ingles’ Coupon Policy (finally online!)
* Register your Ingles card with UPromise and SavingStar to get extra eCoupon savings.
Since we live by Kmart I am going to start adding their sale items to this page. I also want to start adding Walmart but I still have to hunt down all their sales info, so just be patient!
Beauty Wise, here are the sale items/
BUY ONE GET ONE HALF OFF ON OLAY SKINCARE
BUY ONE GET ONE HALF OFF ON ALL LOREAL COSMETICS, SKINCARE AND HAIRCARE PRODUCTS
BUY ONE GET ONE HALF OFF ON ALL TWILIGHT OR BED HAIR ITEMS
You can get to their weekly sales ad by clicking HERE
You can also check out their COUPON CENTER to print out and use at the store.
They are also offering free samples now. Click HERE to see if there are any you might be interested in having mailed to you!
Also you will want to sign up for their rewards program to save more. You can access all that information right HERE. You can earn atleast 10 points for every $1.00 you spend either in the store or online. You can also redeem the points at the register to lower your total due!
Also all you KHOLS lovers.. their black Friday ad is out too.. You can click HERE to see it.. I know may of you loooove Khols as I do.. so be sure to look at it and see if anything appeals to you!
There are a ton of online sites that offer you coupons that you can print out or codes that you can use. A few of my favorites are ...
There should be 3 coupon inserts in tomorrow's paper. So do not miss out on picking it up. There are coupons in it for everything so get out and get that paper.. Remember.. before you walk away with it.. check to see if the coupons are actually in the paper. I have bought a paper where the coupons were stolen. I went back.. made a fuss and got it replaced for free.. Another thing to consider.. you can buy more than one paper if you want more coupons!
If you want a sneak peak at the inserts click the links below..
Our litter of Persian Kittens are getting ready to go to new homes. If you are interested at all.. email me and I will send you an application to email back to me. I do check references.. its not because I don't trust you but our main goal is to find the best loving homes possible for these kittens. They are just like our kids and they mean so much to me. It breaks my heart to sell them but we have to get ready for the next litter to come. In the mean time, I will be buying another male to breed with the females. Super excited about that!
Also All You has some great coupons in it this month of November.. I will get a full post up of all their coupons in the coming days but this magazine does offer some great advice to save money along with their coupons. So grab it when you are out and about!
If you want to see all the coupons in the November Issue you can click HERE to check it out.
With All You, Most issues have $80 to $120 worth of coupons in them and often, the coupons are a much higher-value than what you’ll ever see in the newspaper. In addition, at least a few times per year, there will be a coupon for a completely free item. Love that!
ALL YOU magazine retails for $2.49 per issue at Walmart. The best deal you’ll usually see online is around $1.50 per issue.
If you’ve not seen ALL YOU magazine before, You should flip through an issue at your local Walmart before spending the money to pay for this subscription. It’s a great deal, but only if you’ll use the coupons and like the magazine. So check it out before you make the purchase.
I know I am kinda behind on some emails. I will be working hard tomorrow and Monday to get them answered. Please be patient!!
Last but not least here are the links from last week!!
Please check them out and email me your thoughts.
Hope you have a great week!!
I will let you guys know if I update this post and remember you can get to it from the link at the very top of the blog!! And if you are out shopping and have a smart phone, you can pull this list up while you are in the store. It will help!
Well this is the last post of the night. I would do another but I have a headache and I want to get to bed. I will talk to you all when I get up tomorrow!