Thursday, November 17, 2011

REVIEW - SALMA HAYEK NUANCE FULL EFFECT VOLUMIZING MASCARA

Hello!! Time for another Salma Hayek Nuance Review!!


I have done a lot of these already but still have at least a week worth of more reviews coming your way! I didn't realize how much I actually bought from this line!


Today I am going to be going over




Salma Hayek Nuance Full Effect Ultra Volumizing Mascara.


0.39 oz $ 9.99 , only sold at CVS


Here is what the product claims


Full effect. Super thick, super long lashes in a single stroke. Boosts volume and curl for maximum drama.Silk powder thickens and strengthens your lashes without clumping. Vitamins A, C & E condition and nourish. Meadowfoam, chamomile, sweet almond oil, sodium hyaluronate & panthenol prevent your lashes from becoming dry and brittle


Ingredients


Water, Beeswax (Cera Alba), PVP, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Stearic Acid, Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ceresin, Kaolin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Silica, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein PG - Propyl Silanetriol, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Seed Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Algae Extract, Achras Sapota (Mamey) Fruit Extract, Trigonella Foenum-Graecum Seed Extract, Commiphora Myrrha Resin Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Extract, Juniperus Communis Fruit Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Panicum Miliaceum (Millet) Seed Extract, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Polybutene, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Silk Powder (Serica) Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Propylene Glycol, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol Acetate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Disodium EDTA, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain (+/-): Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, 77492, 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Ultramarines (Cl 77007).


Directions


Use the side of the hollow-fiber brush on your top and bottom lashes to lift, volumize and separate in one stroke. Use the point of the brush for better coverage of your inner and outer lashes




Here it is. I rather like the packaging. I think its pretty!




# 050 - Black - The ONLY shade this mascara is available in.
However there are two different kinds of mascara


Defining and Volumizing




As you can see, the product doesn't really clump on the brush.






As you can see it is a long thin brush




However, this brush is the traditional fiber brush instead of the rubber brushes that is on most mascaras now. Its also a little shorter than a lot of my other mascara wands.


Now lets look at it on my lashes




I added only a couple coats.. no lash primer




I think it did a pretty good job coating my lashes without clumping.




And it did give me a little volume


Now after about 6 hours I took another picture.




as you can see it held up pretty good. I can tell in this picture that the curl in my lashes is starting to go down but over all the mascara seemed to hold up pretty good.


My Thoughts..


For a drugstore mascara I found this to be pretty good. I was actually surprised with how well it worked on me. It didn't clump and the staying power was pretty long. As I said, 6 hours. And I didn't really notice a lot of smudging. When I went to take it off, I used a make up remover towelette and it came right off.


I think for a day time mascara many of you will like this. I pile on the mascara and I do have some other top favorites of mine that trump this one but I still like it and will use it! Happy with this purchase!!


Have any of you guys tried this one yet? Email me!! I want all your thoughts!!




Here are the links to my other Nuance Reviews!!




















K Jaggers


And one more thing!! I get tons and tons of questions if that is my natural eye color or if I am wearing contacts. Just so you guys know is my natural color. My eye color is exactly the same color as my fathers. My mom is always saying how much she loves my eyes and I sure wish I got them from her and not him! Just thought I would answer it before you guys send me more emails asking!!


No comments:

Post a Comment