Wednesday, November 23, 2011

GREAT GREAT HOLIDAY GIFT!!!

I was browsing around online and found this great little shop THE PLEATED POPPY and stumbled upon...






Ruffled Scarf!!


I am in love with these!!!!


They also come in a variety of colors, as you can see..




These cost $ 28.00 each and I think they would make a GREAT GIFT for any lady you have to buy for!! I am for sure going to order some of these for family and friends!!!


I will do a review after I get them in!!


Free Shipping on orders of $ 50.00 or more.


Soooo.. if you have someone in your office, or neighbor or school, this is a perfect gift.




She has a ton of other gifts on her site too..


Like,




This covered little notebook..


You guys know I am going to have to get one of these too!!




GREAT GREAT GIFT IDEA!!!


K Jaggers


No comments:

Post a Comment