Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The End of My Night

301185_262045787164469_243735258995522_679113_757612837_n_large


Is that not a great quote or what? So very true in my life right now. Seems as if someone else wants to take the pen! Hahaha.. Yea.. thats not happening!


Anyway.. How is everyone tonight? I had an over all good day. A long day without Scott home with me. But I worked really hard on getting the wedding post up.. If you haven't checked them out here are the links..


 
















Each post has video's in it.. so be sure to check them out! It was a very special weekend in our family!!


Scott was all over me today to get those pictures up.. asap. So it took up a lot of my day. I don't think he understands how long it takes to get pictures and videos uploaded.. get the post written and then proof read it.. all before it goes live on the blog.. Like I said.. I didn't get much else done around here.


Well I did get my hair done today.. Just got it colored and trimmed. Its a little more red that what I wanted.. its like a dark auburn color. But its fine.. It covered all the grey and that's what matters! I am sure you will see it in pictures in the coming days!


Scott worked till 8 pm... I normally don't cook a full meal on his late nights. But tonight.. I was in the mood for...




Steaks. So I got the indoor grill out and cooked them up along with




zucchini and onions..




I cheated on the potatoes.. they went right into the microwave!






Dinner was actually pretty fast..


Everything cooked up in under 30 minutes. I think it was done in 15 - 20 minutes..


Since..




Dancing with the Stars was on..




we ate in the living room watching it! Wow.. is all I can say about that! I will have my thoughts on that tomorrow!!


Really the night was pretty simple around here. Talked a lot to my mom and a couple friends. Scott was in bed within 1 hour after he got home. I hate when he comes home so tired where we don't get any time together. But hopefully tomorrow he will come home early since its his day off. My husby does not understand the concept of taking a day off. Its not who he is. But I will settle for a 1/2 day!


I wanted to get the kittens bathed today.. That didn't happen during the day but around 11 pm.. guess what I did!?




Gave my babies their FIRST bath!!


This picture above is of them just checking out the dry tub!


Then I started the water and..




my little guy Gizmo seemed to love the water coming out of the faucet! Strange huh!?






They all did really well.




They got all clean and fresh!




Look at this one!! Trying to escape!




I was surprised at how well they did! I know they were not happy with me but they really needed baths!


Check out this video!!




Was that not cute! I loved watching them swim!!


Well its 214 am.. I have to get to bed soon. I also am wanting a snack really badly too.


Tomorrow I have more Halloween post coming up..along with a lot of other post. It just depends if husby comes home or not, on how many I will actually get posted! And I haven't forgot to get the comments and questions about the Horizon-Organic-Milk post that got a lot of you thinking.. and talking!! So I will work on that this week too.


Stay Tuned!


Hope you guys have a great Tuesday!


K Jaggers

No comments:

Post a Comment