Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Twinkled Pink + 1 !!!!!



Yesterday I ran into CVS to pick up some Advil...


but found a couple other things that I thought I would share!






I got this




beautiful pink super Lustrous Lipstick in #




Twinkled Pink..




This is a beautiful peachy pearly pink.. Really pretty ..




This lipstick last for a long while.. I tried it on my lips after I got home..and about 3 hours later it was still on.. The pearlish finish wore off first.. but the color lasted a while longer. It faded good too.. no harsh outlines or anything.


I love this color..I bought all this purchase.. including the Advil with my CVS extra bucks.


However this lipstick was $ 7.99.


Here is the next thing I got..




Revlong ColorStay Eyeliner in # 203


~ Brown ~




I got this because I wanted a soft pencil for my brows... that I don't have to sharpen.
 


I made kinda  thick line so you guys could see it.. but I wont use it that thick on my brows or eyes!


Anyway.. I know its a very small haul.. but I thought I would share anyway.. I love the lipstick and its a new favorite of mine right now!


K Jaggers

No comments:

Post a Comment