Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween Weekend!!



Happy Saturday everyone!


The sun is shinning and it looks like a beautiful fall day. It might be fooling me and be cold out. Not sure though.. haven't been outside yet. Even Super Cooper is sleeping in today and hasn't wanted to go outside yet! I slept pretty good. The cats were keeping me up last night so I went upstairs and shut the door. Scott just called and said its 50 outside.. see, I got fooled from that sunshine!


I am going to clean up in a few.. and head back out to get that lipliner and lipstick to match that polish.. Hoping that I can find one! I am not looking for a bright orange lipstick but instead looking for a matte redish orange color.


I have been studying a lot of make up looks that are from the early 1950's. Where they wore basically a pretty plain face.. maybe a little eyeliner and mascara but had a strong lip. I rarely wear a strong lip but I am really wanting to try it out. I might even try pin curls too! I don't know why I am liking that look but I am.. So yea.. going to give it a try!


After Scott and Michael get off at 4pm.. We are moving him into his girlfriends house. I am not so crazy it but he has helped us many many times. So we owe it to him and even if we didn't we would still help him.. because he is such a good friend to us. We love him just like a family member!!


I did talk to my friend about doing a guest post for Thursday's Married Life Post.. She and her husband are coming up on their 18 year anniversary. I mean that's something to be proud of! So I am excited about that post coming up! I don't know if she will have it done by this Thursday or next but I will get it posted as soon as she gets it done! Well on a Thursday anyway!


Also.. I have a friend getting me some new make up brushes from Target today. I can't wait to see them.. will get them up tonight probably!


Well got to get cleaned up and go find that lipstick and lipliner and then get home and work around the house until the boys get here and pick me up!


Have a great day!


I will be back in a while to chat more!


K Jaggers

No comments:

Post a Comment