Friday, October 21, 2011

Tired..

99826-1024x768-late_at_night_large


Hello.. Hope everyone had a great Thursday..


Nothing too interesting went on around here. Did  A LOT of laundry.. and that made me feel really good. Last night I was complaining about the mess and disorder of the laundry room and tonight I can say.. Its all organized and laundry is done! Wooooooo-hooooooo!!! It basically took all day to do it. but now wont have to worry about it until we come back from the wedding on Sunday.


Tomorrow I am going to be super busy.. I have to go shopping.. Find a dress to wear, get things for the animals for while we are away, pick up Scott tux, go by the post office.. and I know I am forgetting things. Once the night comes upon us.. I have to get our bags packed. And Saturday morning we take off! From what Scott was telling me tonight, it suppose to be pretty cool down there on Saturday. The wedding is taking place outside in a park around 6 or 630 pm. So its going to be chilly! But one thing that really made me happy tonight is that I remembered I have a bran new beautiful black bubble jacket that my mom got me a while ago. I haven't wore it yet so this will be the perfect time to get it out and wear it! Soooo exciting!


Our friends are going with us. It was just going to be them but something happened to the baby sitter and they are bringing their son along. I am not sure how well he is going to like it but hopefully he has a good time. There should be other kids at the wedding for him to play with. Fingers crossed he is good and takes it easy on his mom! She really wanted to go and didn't find out about the babysitter ( its actually her ex ) until last minute. I would rather they came and just make the best out of this romantic weekend. I just worry that it won't be too romantic with a little boy there but I am sure they will figure it all out! I think we settled upon driving separate. With us smoking, I didn't think it would be good to put her in the car with us. She is pregnant and that just won't be good for her. I am kinda hoping the guys take over babysitting a little more and give her a little time to herself. I think she deserves the break!


Well back to tonight. .


Our dinner was very very simple..


Tumblr_lswpwebowp1qzipvbo1_500_large


Yummy pancakes.. I was just craving them so that's what we made.. And to me it was delicious! Scott seemed to like them too. We sat back and watched Grey's Anatomy and just hung out before he went and climbed into the bed. He was tired tonight. The computers shut down at the dealership today and it was a lot of work selling cars without being able to get online. I mean, he can do it.. Has done it many times in the past when he needed to but it just makes things that much harder.


So sorry I didn't get the comments and questions up about the Horizion Organic Milk Post. I wish I would have gotten around to that today but honestly.. I forgot.. and that's crazy because I got 2 emails about it today also.. but for whatever reason..it slipped my mind. So I doubt that it will be at least Sunday night before I get them posted. It could even be Monday. If you haven't read the post.. just click the link above and check it out. There is a lot of great information about organic milk and I am hoping you will maybe change the kind of milk you drink after reading it!


I have already prepared the Fill in the blank Friday post.. so I will get that up asap tomorrow.. but since I am going to be super busy.. check out the other post from this week..


↓ ↓ ↓ ↓


Creepy Creepy Facebook App  - you must see this if you are on fb. Its suppose to remind you to be careful with all the information you have and share on fb.


A new way to MENU PLAN - a new site that helps you plan your menus with the sales in your local grocery store. LOVE THIS!


Married Life - my first post in a new series that will help you know when its best to shut up, count to ten and zip it!!


What Words Describe You - a fun little fall puzzle for everyone to try!


Red Riding Hood Tutorial - another great Halloween Tutorial by Miss Chievous.. I love love love her LIPS in this tutorial.. Check it out!


Scotland - through my MOMS eyes. I have more coming on this.. But really neat pictures!


Foundations and Concealers - an updated post about some of my current foundations.. A must read!


Horrible Bosses - check out my review on this movie!


Vintage Hair Tutorial - that is perfect for fall!


Pmpkin-Sice-Latte - a great do it yourself recipe for this delish fall drink!


and lets not forget the


Horizon Organic Milk post that is a must read!


So hopefully this keeps you busy on Friday while I am running all over town!


Well.. need sleep!


Sweet Dreams


K Jaggers

No comments:

Post a Comment