Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Welcome to Tuesday!!

pumpkin topiaries


Afternoon friends!


I hope you all are having a great day. I actually woke up feeling much much better than yesterday.. THANK GOD!!!  Yesterday was pure hell for me. I felt horrible!!


I loved dancing with the stars last night!!


I have to show you the 2 best dances of the night!!




JR was AMAZING!!! I couldn't believe how well he did! He had all the moves and I truly loved watching him!


And of course Ricki Lake was really good too!




They gave her a little crap about doing the " Roger Rabbit " but I thought it looked pretty good!!


Everyone knows I love Nancy Grace.. So here is her dance..


I really think they all did well but here are my top 3.. and yes Nancy has a looong way to go but I am still pulling for her! I loved her song more than the rest! Anyway.. should be interesting to see who gets voted off tonight.


OMG.. I am sitting here watching headline news and there was a man and his daughter  who pulled into a gas station and when he walked in the store drunk.. he told the cashier that he had a designated driver.. so his 9 year old daughter got into the drivers seat ~ in her booster seat ~ and then when she got pulled over she rolled down the window and she asked the police man why he pulled her over because she thought she was driving well.. Oh.. wow.. It makes me sick to think about that.. You know.. I lost a brother from drinking and driving.. and I really feel like the first time you get caught that they seize your car forever.. GONE.. I'm serious.. take the car the first time.. sell it .. and put it towards our deficit and I bet that shit would end!


Anyway.. I don't have any big plans today.. Just staying around here and making my happy home a cleaner home! I need to pick up.. vacuum.. and work on laundry.. I haven't done ANY laundry in 4 days so I got to get started on it. I am sure I will be working on it into the evening.. but its sunny and warm out so I will probably hang some out to dry.. Let the sun help out a little bit!


I have lots of post coming up today... so stay tuned!


xoxo


K Jaggers

No comments:

Post a Comment