Thursday, October 20, 2011

Wednesday - Powerful Words -

wall art


I totally need this wall art in my house... inspirational, positive, powerful and real words to read every day! "We do REAL... We do FUN... We do HUGS... We do LOVE."


- Hope everyone is having a good day.. Its raining... again here.. I can't believe how much rain we have got over the last week. Its rained every day. I love it.. But surprised about it!


No big plans today. I need to clean up around here a little and I really need to do some laundry. Its a early night for Scott so I need to have it done before he gets home at 6. I figure since I am not going any where today, I might just stay in my jammies.. Why not right!?


I do think I will have the foundation post done by this evening for you guys. It was going to be rather a BIG post but I am scaling it back some. I am only going to stick to a few of my drug store favorites.
With that, I am also working on many other post that will be coming up through out the day.


Did you guys see where the guy in Zanesville, Ohio had let all the wild animals out of the sanctuary after he committed suicide? Well.. we use to live really close to that area.. So can't believe that! I think by now they have caught most of them.. I love the idea of setting them free but this is not Africa and we just can't have that! The news said people were seeing giraffes going down the highway! WOW!!! Wish I could have seen it!


I got some more emails today about the Horizon Organic Milk Post while I was sleeping! I love that so many people are interested in this topic... Thats why I didn't publish any of the emails yet.. I want to give it a couple days so everyone has time to give me their thoughts on it. But thank you so much for your responses! Since finding out this is a " hot topic " , I will try to do more post in this area. So much for all of us to learn when it comes to our food.


I am missing the kids really bad right now.. I hate them being so far away. I haven't talked much about them because it is rather a hard topic to discuss for me. It breaks my heart that they are not here. But we talk a lot on the phone and through facebook and email.. That will just have to do.. I think around Halloween its always difficult. That's the one holiday that I don't really get to spend with them unless I am in Indiana. I just hate missing it. My 9 - almost 10 year old daughter is very mature about it all. She is strong and reminds me all the time that this is not forever. So with that said.. I wait for them to grow more and I will wait forever for them. I don't worry so much about Brittany.. I do worry about Jackson. I think he needs me more... and I also think its harder on him not seeing me as much as we both would like. I just miss them.


Well.. I am going to start on things around the house.. I need to clean it up some and work on some more post!


Have a great Wednesday!


xoxo


K Jaggers

No comments:

Post a Comment