Tuesday, October 25, 2011

On the way to WEDDING WEEKEND!!

Ok.. you guys here is the first post from Wedding Weekend!! Its only pictures from along the way to Tennessee..and a few others once we got there.. checked into the hotel and after getting ready for the wedding..


Enjoy!!




The ride was really pretty..




All the fall colors


And beautiful country side..


We stopped about 1/2 way to get some food at




It was a cold day.. but my




eggs in a basket warmed me up..




Scott had biscuits and gravy.. Our friends got lunch.. wish I would have got pictures of their food too! I like to have ALL the pictures!! Anyway, we were back on the road and I dozed off..
When I woke up..




We were there!




So much to see


and do.




Here's the titanic!!


And the


iceberg!!


We just mad our way..




and our friends stayed right behind us.




Traffic was really busy..




So that gave Courtney and Jake more time to check out all the fun attractions




In the Pigeon Forge area! It was her first time coming to this area.. So I know her eyes were HUGE checking everything out!


We got to our hotel..


after a few minutes..




The guys got us




checked in while Courtney, Jake and I




explored a little bit..




Here is the pool and


this really pretty water fall area.




More of the lobby..


We all got to our rooms and started getting things out to get ready for the wedding..






I liked the smokey mountain stuff! Well.. I didn't use it.. I just like that it was " smokey mountain " products .. made in China! =)


Right out our door was this beautiful creek..


but again it was cold out!


We all got cleaned up and headed to..


for the wedding!!




Here is Courtney and Jake all cleaned up!! Can you see that she is + 1 !!!!!! I think she looks adorable pregnant!!


Ok.. The wedding is next!! Stay tuned!!


K Jaggers

No comments:

Post a Comment