Monday, October 24, 2011

Back Home!!!!!!!!!!!

Il_570xn.277778157_large


Hello friends!!


We finally made it home! What a GREAT weekend!! The wedding was beautiful and I got tons of great pictures and videos.. working on uploading them all tonight and tomorrow..


Wow.. what can I say.. I have the most beautiful husband ever.. I mean not only did he walk his daughter down the isle.. dance with her and play with our grandchild.. he made me feel so beautiful and loved. I couldn't have asked for a more amazing man.. He also spent a ton of money on me.. got me all kinds of great gifts while we were in the Smoky Mountains! LOVE THAT MAN!! Married life is great.. I couldn't have asked for a better life.


Tumblr_lj21hjecb61qeax09o1_500_large




We also went with a couple friends.. Michael and Courtney.. and they had a great time too. I was so thankful that we had others to go out with and explore Gatlinburg. Love both of them so much and very thankful they were kind enough to go be my extra dates! This was Courtney's first time in Gatlinburg so she got to take in all it had to offer for the first time.. which was amazing for her!


Anyway.. Mom got back safe from Scotland and London.. Super happy about that.. God knows I wanted to hear her voice again! I don't really have a father and would just die if something happened to her. So Again.. Thank you God..


On to more news today is..


Tumblr_lhda8vud9z1qc63yeo1_500_large_large


Jackson's Birthday!!!


My baby turned 9 years old today!! I couldn't do a big post because we were traveling all day but wanted to say..


Happy Birthday Jackson!!


Mommy and Scott Loves you!


Well.. lots to do.. Will be back in a while to talk more!


Hope everyone reading this post.. had as much love and happiness as I did this weekend. Truly.


xoxo


K Jaggers


No comments:

Post a Comment