Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Hallow There!!

6255505177_9d6f6cbc6d_large


Afternoon friends!


I am loving that Halloween is less than a week away at this point! Sure ready to see all the cute little kids coming to the door! You know.. I went to private school on and off growing up.. we were actually even allowed to dress up ( in pre approved costumes ) and celebrate in the classroom. and a lot of parents there, didn't want their kids going trick or treating dressing up.. so they removed their kids from that day. I wonder how many of you guys don't let your kids dress up and go trick or treating. I respect anyone who doesn't but for me and my kids.. I have always thought of Halloween as costumes and candy. Nothing " Devil " wise.. Just a fun night to dress up and get a bunch of candy! So with these thoughts running through my head.. let me know what you feel about letting or not letting your kids participate in Halloween. I'm just curious. Send me those emails at kishajaggers@aol.com . I dreamed of Halloween last night.. which is why this question is being posed to you guys. =) Ohh..and I love that picture of the kitten on the pumpkin.. which kinda inspired me.. might have to do something like that with my babies!



Ok.. last night on Dancing with the Stars was pretty fun and interesting!!



These again.. are my top picks..







Of Course JR is an amazing dancer.. My guess.. he will WIN.





Nancy got the highest scores she has ever got with that dance.









I loved watching Ricki too. She is a great dancer.. and will be fighting JR to win..



But that wasn't all the night offered. Max and Hope did a very boring type dance ( I searched all over youtube to show you  and couldn't find it ) .. the judges lit them up and Max flipped out. He told one of the judges who said he has been judging ballroom dancing for 50 years and then Max said maybe its time he stops.. and then while waiting on their scores.. he said something to the effect of " This is my show.. I made this show what it is. " WOW.. he was really upset.. I must say.. when I started watching Dancing with the Stars.. it was to watch HIM. He is a beautiful human being.. great dancer and I love watching him dance. And yes, he maybe should have not been so rude but I think they worked really hard on their dance and when it fell flat with the judges.. he got upset. Oddly enough, I agree with the judges. The dance was not good on Hope's part. I mean Max can dance anything.. any where.. she however, can not. I will be shocked if they are not eliminated tonight.. Can't wait to find out! Again.. if you want to chat with me about this topic.. send me those emails!



Well I have a few wifey things to do today around here. Got to get the house picked up.. Do a little shopping and also work on laundry a little bit. I don't think Scott is coming home early today. He told me is the only manager there so he can't leave. I hate that..but whatever. I know he will do the right thing when it comes to work.. even when it doesn't make me happy!



We are also helping a friend move on Wednesday. Super happy about that. He is moving in with his someone special and starting their lives together. I think they will have a long happy life together!



Well.. have a great Tuesday!



I am going to get busy around here!



xoxo



K Jaggers

No comments:

Post a Comment