Sunday, October 30, 2011

A C-R-A-Z-Y Night!!

Cute-cat-vf66jrdo-166668-320-320_large



Hello everyone... Its late here.. I should be in bed.. but yea.. that's not happening. I have been up late talking to one of my girlfriends who is having a very hard time in her marriage. I feel so bad for her. But we will get her through this, with her husband or without her husband. But its really hard for her right now.. She is so in my prayers.



I need to get to sleep because I HAVE to get Michael moved tomorrow.. Let me tell you how today went moving wise..



The boys went to Michael's right after work.. grabbed the furniture that Michael wants us to keep for him.. which included our old kitchen table and a bed.. So the boys get it loaded.. and on the way here the table slid.. and busted out the back window of the truck they were driving from the dealership.. Glass all over them.. They get here.. Scott needed to change his clothes.. and wanted to get all that glass off him.. so Michael drove the busted up truck back to his apartment.. We were to drive my car there to his apartment to help him.. well hell.. I lost my car keys.. and was having to listen to Scott bitch and complain about the keys.. Long and behold I found them about 30 or 35 minutes after.. then we head off to the gas station.. once we are there we realize that Scott did not have his car keys or phone. So back to the house we came.. looking for his crap. All while Michael is waiting on us. We finally got back on the road to Michael's. Its about a 15-20 minute drive to his house so we arrive as the sun is setting. I am sure at this point Michael was ready to kill us both. We worked really fast to get a load in the truck and trailer and got a lot of his clothes in my car. Scott was tired and came up with the bright idea that we would just park the truck and trailer in the service garage at the dealership.. and then tomorrow in the early am.. we would get the truck up to his girlfriends. In the truck we loaded up one of Michael's dressers and Scott didn't want to put the drawers in it.. because they would fall out.. Mr. Michael didn't think so.. so he put the drawers in. Well we made a turn on a busy street.. and guess what happens.. The drawers fall out in the middle of the street. I am the 2nd car back.. Michael is right behind me.. and Scott was driving the truck..Well when the drawers flew out.. the full drawers..so I pull out in the oncoming lane..Michael pulls right behind me.. and all 3 of us fly out the cars and get all the stuff picked up in about 2 minutes and back in the cars we went. But Micheal's drawers got all busted up. I felt so bad about that. I think it was best that we did park the truck and gave up tonight. I mean.. shit.. it just was not going the way we thought it would. I am pretty sure Michael is in a shitty mood too. I mean.. I totally understand why.. but I hope we all get rested and finish up tomorrow..I know we ALL need a new day. Michael has to be out of his apartment TOMORROW..So we have to get him finished up.



Is that not a C-R-A-Z-Y night? Fingers crossed tomorrow goes smoother!



Well.. I have to get to bed. Its close to 4 am... I am still on the phone with my friend by the way.. So going to wrap up this conversation and get to bed!



Hope you guys had a better night that I did and I do wish you a beautiful Sunday!



xoxo



K Jaggers

No comments:

Post a Comment