Monday, October 31, 2011

A Long Day..

 Hello.. another late night post for you guys! Its about 140am and after this post is done.. I am going to go curl up in bed and watch tv till I drift off asleep! I didn't get to sleep last night till after 6am.. Yea.. I was none too happy about that. It sucks when my sleep meds don't work. I had a ton of things on my mind in regards to a couple of my girlfriends.. but tonight.. I am going to do my best to clear my head and get some sleep!!


So today.. Scott got up early and started helping our friend to move.. I was so happy they didn't force me up to help. At 1 pm Scott called to wake me, and even then.. I was a little grumpy about getting out of the bed. But I felt bad for Michael because I knew I need to help him.. even if I woke up late. So I got up and heading to his house. It didn't take long to finish loading the rest of the stuff and before I knew it...




We were heading down the road. The boys were hungry so we made a quick stop at




And had a quick lunch.. Then we were off again to..


drop the empty trailer back at the dealership..




The boys got it unhooked and put up and back on the road we went..


We finished moving him in.. Thankfully this time.. all I had to do is move the stuff in.. I didn't have to unpack anything!! That job is theirs! I am really happy that he is getting settled in his new apartment and working on making a happy happy life with the a family that loves him dearly. I think there are tons of good things in store for them!


So after that.. I drove my car back.. Scott drove the truck back.. We went to the dealership to clean both vehicle's up..


Ohhh.. remember the broken window I was telling you about last night??/


Well here it is..




Shattered..


Scott got busy on the truck first trying to get all the glass vacuumed up.




I kinda didn't see the point in doing it himself. They pay people there to do that kind of thing but since it happened when he was driving.. I think he wanted to do it.


Another thing that took me by surprise is that he offered to wash and detail my car.


So..




he got busy doing that. I really would have rathered running it through a gas station car wash because it cold and I was tired.. didn't want to wait at all!




but he got busy..




and got it all suds up




and cleaned


and even dried and waxed..




At this point the car was about done. I think we were at the dealership for about an hr and a half.
I wish I would have taken a picture of my car after he was totally done.. but I didn't. I had misplaced my visa card and was kinda in a panic around this stage. I had it in Scott's jacket that I put on at Sonic and thought it fell out either at Sonic or Michael and Courtney's apartment. We called them to check the parking lot.. and nothing. So I am on the phone.. getting ready to report it lost when Michael called and said he found it in a box with the hamburger that I didn't finish! Wooooo...that was a lucky call!
Thank you Thank you.. So he is bringing it to work with him tomorrow.


On the way home from the dealership I stopped at the market.. got a few things for dinner and as I was pulling into the house..darkness was setting upon us. I was so tired and cold that when I got in the house.. I got the fireplace going and just flopped on the couch until I got warmed up. Scott was tired and beat up too. He cut his finger really bad on that glass and I think we both just wanted some food.. showers.. and bed..


My mom flew to Indiana today to see the kids and her mom. She was going to go work for the week up North but her vehicle was having issues and she decided at the last minute she was flying up. I was in the middle of moving Michael when she called.. I answered and immediately told her that I would have to call her back.. my hands were full but for some reason she sounded kinda sad.. I am happy she sounded that way because it got me to call her back faster. Little did I know she was sitting in the airport waiting to board her flight. I about died when I realized that. What if I had missed her and she flew off and something happened.. I told her next time.. FOR SURE get ahold of me before flying off.. I just worry about her. I don't have much family left.. she means the world to me and even though there have been times when we both wanted to ring each others necks.. I would be lost without her. I am really thankful I got to talk to her before she took off.


It wasn't but a few hours later that she sent me the following pictures... 




My Brittany Belle with her new American Doll Baby " Courtney " that she wanted sooooo bad for her birthday.. I have a problem paying $100.00 for a baby doll.. But her grandma sure didn't!
And here is my wild child..




He went shopping with my mom for his birthday gift.. So he was a happy camper too!






Mom said she felt Brittany's hair was cute.. Its kinda a shag cut.. I love mom.. love Brittany.. but kinda disagree.. But.. with that said.. I think Brittany is beautiful no matter what.. and it will grow back out. I am still way upset about it.. and I doubt that will change but I am trying to handle it better. I think what gets me is it was done out spite for me.. not love for her. And thats not just mean.. its cruel. My father had a hand in it. Not a big one but he told them where to go to get it done without ever talking to me about it and did it without much thought. I expected more out of him.. Since then I have not talked to him. While I do kinda miss him.. I have to cool down first. Thinking about it now.. I just expect more out of him. I feel let down a lot with him but I do love him and when the time is right.. probably when her hair grows back out like it use to be.. we will hopefully talk again. But I am glad my mom is there and really feels her hair is ok.. and that helped me..but I wish it would have never happened..


Ok.. back to tonight...


I got busy in the kitchen while Scott soaked in big hot bath.. For tonight's dinner.. I decided on..






Chili.. I make a really fast good chili with very little work.. I will post the how to and pictures tomorrow.. Again. Chili is something that you don't have to take all day to make. I think this was done in about 30 minutes.. Yea.. Its that fast.. and it was sooooo good.. In fact, I just had a 2nd bowl a little while.. I made plenty for Scott to take into the dealership tomorrow. I told Michael I would send some for his lunch tomorrow too. So its all ready for them!


After dinner.. I went straight to the hot bath and my babies are starting to make it up the stairs now.. I went in to see Scott and


Gizmo was watching tv.. I mean really watching it and it wasn't long before




Sweet Pea was up there too watching tv.. How cute are they!?


Those kittens are my ♥. I am not ready to get rid of them at all.. who knows if I will. I might just keep them all! =) I don't do it for the $.. I do it for the joy they bring me.. However husby says they are a very expensive investment and he wants to make some of his $ back!! I guess we can agree to disagree on that one!


Tomorrow.. no big plans.. I am sleeping in all day if I want. I am just going to take it easy.. work around the house and wait till he gets home around 8 to watch House and Dancing with the Stars. I am not even sure I am handing out candy. I will have to go out and get some and I am not making myself do that if I don't feel like it. We will just have to wait and see!


We are also having problems with Cooper. I won't go into details but tonight I wanted to beat him to death.. I didn't.. but I sure wanted to. We are going to have to get him to the vet and get him checked out. He keeps up and he is going to get a brand new dog house and live outside.. Scott sticks up for the dog but how he is acting.. no one needs to stick up for him. He needs to be bopped upside his head. I know Scott loves him like I love my cats.. but his behavior has really gotten worse since we moved in this house. Maybe I need to call Cesar the Dog Whisper to come help!


Well friends.. I am tired.. I am off to bed and tonight.. I am thinking I am not going to have much trouble falling asleep.. but you never know!! Fingers Crossed my meds work and my eyes shut.. and I start dreaming..
Happy Halloween!!


K Jaggers

No comments:

Post a Comment