Monday, October 31, 2011

Picture/Quote - w/ Message



Just a quick hello.. Its 7pm here and we are just getting home after helping Michael move.. We did stop by the dealership and Scott detailed my car.. but more about that later.



Its cold here. I am soooo happy to be home where the fireplace is burning..and for the rest of the night I am hoping to relax. I am going to get up and pick up the kitchen.. make a bit pot of Chili and toss some laundry around.. But I only have a couple of loads to do so it won't be too hard!



I am also working on some post.. I want to remind you that if you haven't already get your Sunday newspaper for the coupons. Its going to have coupons for CoverGirl, Olay, and lots of hair coupons. So get it before its too late. Sorry I didn't mention it earlier. If you read last nights post.. you should know that there was tons of things going on.. so coupons were not on my mind! So run out to your local convenient store and get a Sunday paper!



Well.. I am going to make dinner!! Will be back soon to chat more!
K Jaggers

No comments:

Post a Comment