Thursday, October 27, 2011

Sleepy

Tumblr_lsaqybogmc1qgz7tgo1_500_large


Yawn..


Hello.. I'm tired tonight..I have been tired since about 6 pm.. But here I am.. still up! But when I am done with this post.. I am off to bed. I am not too concerned about it.. I am sleeping in tomorrow.. as long as I want.. Scott works till 8 pm.. and I plan on staying home ALL day.


I got pretty productive around here today.. I got busy in the garage. We still had a lot of stuff to bring in the house that was just sitting out there. So.. I got it all in.. the garage cleaned and organized and I am so happy I got all that done before the cold weather comes. I know it sounds crazy.. but I have been unpacking off and on.. but I am so much closer to getting done now! I still have a ton of work to do in the study. I will try to focus on that sometime soon too.


Anyway.. Tonight when Scott got home, we headed off to the mall. We had to return his tux.. I didn't really feel like going. But I did.. and fell asleep on the way. We got done with all that.. and then stopped by the grocery to pick up a few things for dinner.


Scott wanted




Pizza.. so that's what he got..




as you can see... he added some extra cheese!


I on the other hand did not want pizza.. I wanted a




salad ( ranch this time! =) )


And some pasta in brown butter and prosciutto.




This is some of the best pasta ever!!




So I ate really well!


Also today.. I got the




2nd Kitty City finally put back together and




in no time, they were playing in it!




How cute is he!?


After dinner I took a very long hot bath.. and Scott went to bed. Wednesdays always seem pretty uneventful around here. Nothing good on tv.. and its kinda like a wild card night of the week for us.


Right now I got Nancy Grace on.. Where is Baby Lisa? I am sure you all have heard of the case. I sure don't feel like the parents had anything to do with it. But I guess you never know. I just hope and pray they find her safe and sound. I can tell you now.. if my child was missing for 2 weeks, I am the kind of person who would believe I would never see them again. I don't always have a lot of hope. But God does give us miracles. So..say a prayer for that little girl to come home.


Well friends I am off to bed. I'm sleepy..


Talk to you tomorrow..


xoxo


K Jaggers

No comments:

Post a Comment