Sunday, October 30, 2011

Sally Hansen Salon Effects ~ Plaid About You ~

Yesterday I got more of the Sally Hansen Polish Strips.. I love these handy little things. I am not the best at doing my own nails..in fact, I suck at it.. But these sure help a lot!!




Here they are..


Now.. I did do these after I took a couple sleeping pills so its not the best application but still..




I think they turned out pretty good!




I did put a coat of clear polish over them.. just to maybe help extend the life of the polish strips but you don't have to. Also as I have mentioned before, these come with 2 little packets of polish strips but since my nails are short right now.. I only used one. I put it on my nail.. then cut it and put it on the same finger nail but on the other hand. I love this because I can get two uses out of 1 box!


If you want to check out more of my post about this polish strips.. click any of the links below!!












Have any of you tried these yet? There are many designs.. and I am for sure getting the lace design next! Let me know if you have tried these and what you think of them!




K Jaggers










No comments:

Post a Comment