Monday, October 24, 2011

TO BE LOVED ~ A MUST READ ~



Well.. I am loving be home tonight. It feels really being back here. While I love traveling.. something is magical about coming back home to a housful of animals waiting on you. As you can see Scott was getting love from Swagger..


And I am loving on little..




Sweet pea!


I have been working on pictures all night. I have been roatating them.. cropping them.. trying to make a few more clear.. We did video the entire wedding.. Not such a great professional video but I wanted to capture it for Laura because no one else was videoing it. So I started off  and Scott finished making the video after he walked her down the isle.. Soooo.. I got out my handy blackberry and started taking pictures. They are not the best.. But I am putting them up anyway! So all those pictures and videos will come tomorrow. I didn't get in many of the pictures.. I was too busy taking pictures! So got lots of everyone.. from Scott.. to baby Ashlynn and also of Courtney, Michael and Jake. Can't wait to show you guys all them!




Also I did bring home Scott's boutonniere. I am a " saver ".. I save everything. so right now its in my handy little zip lock in my organizer. It was such a huge moment in time for Scott. I mean what father doesn't love and hate the day he walks his daughter down the isle. He had been waiting many many years for that moment. I was proud for him.. and I was happy that 2 people were starting their lives together. I guess I can go on and say it.. They told us...sooooooo I will tell you!! Laura is pregnant with her 2nd baby. The due date is May 11 2012. Thats not the reason for the wedding...They started planning wayyyy before she got pregnant. We are really happy for them. I am kinda think its a boy.. Scott thinking its a girl.. Hummm.. maybe both!!?? Hahah.. she might kill me for saying that! But we will just have to wait till around Christmas to find out! Same goes for my friend Courtney.. She is + 1 right now too and we are all waiting to find out if its a boy or girl.. She already had one ultra sound but it was too soon to tell. So we are waiting that news too!


I kinda feel bad talking about babies because of my friend who lost her baby last week. They are having a hard time coping with it but I think they will be ok. Its just hard.. I haven't ever had to experience that.. but my heart goes out to them.. And I am SURE that here in the coming months.. I will be talking about her due date! Again.. please keep them in your prayers.


Ohhh.. I on the way to the wedding.. Courtney and I had to do a little shoe shopping.


 Sooooo.. I got..




These adorable black heels.




I don't know why I liked them so much. Actually the pair Courtney got.. was my first pick but they didn't have my size.. Do you guys have any idea how hard it is to find heels in 5 1/2 ???? Yea.. its not so easy... I wish I had too a picture of hers but.. I will have her send me one tomorrow..




I think one of the reasons I like these so much is the bow.. I love bows.. I really do. That husband of mine spoils me rotten.. I don't like to really talk about prices because it makes me look like I am boosting about it.. but these and Courtney's were under $ 50.00.. after the sale of course! =)


I also need to address someone tonight who feels justified or just down right hateful to write such nasty things about me. Its ok.. write what you want. I don't give a rats ass if you say I murdered my ex husband.. Have at it.. give me your best.. What I do mind is when you write like an uneducated moron.. so at least use spell check and proper grammar. Let me be very very clear..


IF YOU THINK THAT I AM GOING TO ALLOW HOW OTHER PEOPLE SEE OR THINK OF ME.. DEFINE WHAT I THINK OF MYSELF.. YOU ARE VERY VERY MISTAKEN.


I think your just a jealous hater. Yep.. Scott pays my bills. ALL OF THEM.. I don't zip my mouth shut to keep that going.. You know what keeps that going? Love.. Not anything else.. Well that's not true.. Good Sex keeps that going too. I know how to keep my husband happy.. maybe if you would focus more on your life instead of mine.. you could also find yourself a husband that would love and support you too. And maybe you already have a husband that is not too happy with you. I can't imagine that you are any kind of woman a man wants to be with since you are so hateful. Look in the mirror and ask yourself ... am I am worth it.. ( when it comes to your husband staying ) and I bet my life that the answer is no..




Now.. I have ideas of who you are.. We know you are New Albany.. We know that you know things about me from a long time ago.. and we know that you are not too smart.. grammar wise.. and we also know you know very limited information about certain things.. There are people working on this.. I have saved and printed everyone of your comments..emails..blog post and when I do get the hard proof.. I will prosecute you.. I will out you to the world and whatever family you come from.. even if its mine.. and I will sue you for defamation. Go ahead.. write away. Scott and I got a laugh out of your 2 post tonight. He about spit out his beer when you said " I keep my mouth shut so he will pay my bills!? That is freaking hallious. LAUGHABLE!! OMG!!! Too funny! I might have a friend and or my mom or any other person who is in my daily life do a guest post about how I have a very big voice in our home. Very Big. Wow.. you are nuts to think that. What that post meant.. was not being quiet when you are really upset.. About not fighting over the little things and say things you don't mean.  Are you that dumb that you didn't see that.  I also will say.. I HAVE NEVER HAD A DRUG CHARGE IN MY LIFE... Never. What you pointed out with that record search was the night I kicked my ex husband out.. There were no drugs in the house.. There was a bong.. that was his.. That's why it got dismissed dumbass. And that's not a drug charge. Hahaha.. and as you can see that night.. I slapped him and that I did get into trouble for it.  Why don't get your facts right. But that public post about me having a drug charge is slander. Have at it.. You are digging your own grave. I seriously don't care what you write. You are not effecting me. My friends and family love me as I love them and I bet you can't change that. I don't have to explain anything to you.. but I figured I would give you the information right.. not the lies you feel so compelled to tell. I don't hide anything about myself. I don't talk about Jordan because he is minor and I don't think it is fair of me to talk about him online. That is a private matter.. for the time being. What else?? Hummmmm.Oh that's right.. I killed my grandparents.. Slander again.. They were in their 70's. While I was close to both of them growing up. I rejected the way my grandmother lived her life. I am not ashamed to say that. I don't think she could help it. But.. I did love her but as I grew older.. I saw the kind of person I didn't want to be,  in her. That's horrible right???  My grandfather worked like a dog to give and his family everything he could. He took 2 extra jobs when I was 10 years to give us everything. I was a very spoiled child and didn't want for anything...and I guess that bothers you too. But my grandfather will always be someone that I hold very dear. You can say what want in meanness about that.. but it wont change how I feel. I loved my family. You don't seem to know or say much about my mom.. But she is also a huge part of my life since day 1 in 1976. My sister is a great person. and we are working hard to find her a husband who loves her dearly and supports her. So really.. my life story that interesting to you? I guess I should start working on my autobiography. I am sure you would pay big money to read it. See what you don't understand is my life is a full life. I have done so much.. that all that living has given me great experience and hopefully a little wisdom. I tend to curse a lot.. just a bad habit but what I want to do and try hardest to do is learn my life's lessons and show the people I love how much they mean to me. I am guessing you are not on that list. Oh any by the way.. the pictures you keep using is copyright infringement too. Yea..working with google now about that. I will not act so kind when I find out who you are in hard form. When I have the 100% proof of who you are.. I am going to pretty much destroy you mean little world.And if you are in my family by some chance.. that won't matter.  I have accused people who now I see that it wasn't. And for that I am sorry. I will not do that again till I have that proof.  You might not notice it and I doubt you believe it but the walls are closing in. I am kind hoping you life is very seasoned.. because that will get me lots to talk about in the future.  Scott does in fact pay my child support. Its because of him that my ex gets any money. See.. I don't want to pay a dumbass to care for my kids. Any money that goes to my ex husband is from Scott.. Hell that's been going on since the first year I was with him. Yes..I fell behind because of my view on paying him. but really is that something that you really want to talk about? Wow.. your life must be extremely dull. I think a few drugs would help you. My husband loves me.. when I am not nice, when I am crazy, when I am happy, when I am sad, when I am jealous.. every mood, he still loves me. And I feel the same for him. Well.. keep your self busy with your little hate Kisha blog and I look forward to seeing what's next. In the mean time.. I am going to love on my husband and yes.. allow him to support me.. In every way possible.




And one of the best part of having him support me.. is my beautiful kittens bouncing around the house!




This is who is waiting on my pillow right now! Ferndaian of course..




And Sweet Pea is also waiting on me to shut the computer and go to sleep!


I know I can't keep them all. Its not the way it is suppose to be but I am in no way ready to part with any of them. Scott does like to tease me and tell me when he wants to get my attention.. that I need to get them in the paper!!! Yea right.. maybe in a month! Tomorrow these little rascals are getting a bath.. for the first time. That should be fun. Thinking I am going to put them all my huge bath tub and let them experience a bath together. That probably will be harder on me.. but I will get some pictures if I can!


I also have a lot of work to do to around here too.. and get the wedding post done and up! I can't wait to show you how beautiful the bride was! I was nervous at first... but my friends and Scott and the bride and groom made me feel completely loved and blessed. All that nervous energy went away and we had a great night! It was magical and romantic for all of us!


I also love being able to talk to mom finally!! Instant Messaging on Facebook is great but I really was wanting to hear her voice! My sister was missing her too. We have fought like cats and dogs.. the 3 of us. but one thing is very clear. we are all loyal to each other. Another thing to be thankful for!


Crap.. I also have to get my hair done tomorrow. I didn't have time before the wedding.. so getting it taken care of tomorrow afternoon.. So got to get to bed!


 
xoxo


K Jaggers

No comments:

Post a Comment