Saturday, October 29, 2011

Friday Haul!!



I picked up a few things today that I thought I would share with you guys! I get a lot of questions about how much I spend on stuff.. Please remember.. I rarely buy anything that is not on sale.. I just don't do it unless of course, I have to. 


So lets get to it!!


First off I went to Rite Aid to pick up.. 




some of the Organix Body Wash. Right now these are buy one get one free. They are normally $ 10.00 each and with this sale.. It was like they are $5.00 each! How awesome is that. I love doubling up on bath and hair products because in my bathroom.. my shower and bath tub are separate. I don't like having to transfer things from one area to the other. 




This one is my favorite. As you can read its a blend of cherry blossom and rice milk.. 
Smells and feels really good! 




I decided to get a different one for the shower.. 


This is the Coconut milk and sugar cane.


 I Will let you all know what I think of this one after I have tried it a few times. 


Both of these are a gel consistency and really lathers up really well! 


I am not sure when the sale ends.. so if you are interested in getting these for the sale price.. get there ASAP!!!!


Next up.. 




I got these Sally Hansen Salon Effects in 


" Plaid About You" .. 


How cute is that name!? Anyway.. got these on sale too at Rite Aid. 


The next sale item I got was.. 




This Revlon Color Stay Lipliner in # 630 ~ Nude ~.. 


Thinking about it now.. I should have got 2 of these and I will explain why towards the end of the post. Not 2 nude ones but 2 lipliners. If I remember right these are 30% off. 


Husby's good electric razor broke recently so he is back to shaving with a normal razor. He was complaining how my " girly " disposable razors were tearing up his face.. So I got him..




Some special Aveeno Shaving Cream that is suppose to help prevent razor burn. 


And some more.. 




disposable razors because I couldn't remember what kind of blades his razor took.. 


( sorry but these were not on sale ) but they were for him.. and he is worth full price. 


I next picked up some lipstick that was on sale too..




Please look over my nails.. I was swatching all kinds of polishes on them.. so they look a mess right now.. Will fix them soon! 


Anyway I got this Revlon Colorburst lipstick 




in 




Now I don't normally wear red lipstick.. But I have been looking a lot at how the lady's in the 50's wore their make up.. and red lips were a big part of it.. so really want to try. .


What I was trying to do was get a lipstick that matched up with .. 






This new Revlon Polish that I got. This one is in .. 




I just love it for fall! But I failed at finding a lipstick that matched up well with it.. 


So tomorrow.. I am heading back to the store.. I am getting another one of those lipliners in whatever color matches best to the other lipstick I am buying that matches that polish better!!


Will be sure to show you what I find! 


Had fun getting some good deals today!


Later tonight.. I will show you what I got for my kittys!


Ohh.. and I almost forgot.. 




I got my baby's some birthday cards too while I was there! They are growing up so fast on me. This year.. I am sending cash for the first time ever for their birthdays.. It kinda feels weird not getting gifts for them but I thought they would have fun shopping and I also liked the idea of saving on the shipping!!


Thanks for reading!


K Jaggers

No comments:

Post a Comment