Friday, October 28, 2011

Spooky Thursday!!



Photobucket


The Halloween countdown is for sure happening now!!


I know that image is a little goolish but I like it for some reason!


I said I was staying home today but I think I am changing my mind..  I need to do a little shopping today so here in a bit, I am going to get cleaned up and go out. I am thinking I will even stop by the dealership for a while to say hi to my husby!


Besides that I don't have much going on today. I am going to write a " Married Life " post here in a little bit... I got some great emails about the last one. I figure I will share with you guys in the coming weeks.. I am undecided how I am going to share them. I might do a whole post like I did with the milk emails.. but I also might put them at the end of the other post. I will let you know when I figure it out!


I am also seriously thinking about changing blog forums too. There are a few others where I can block IP addresses. which with " stalker girl " would be really nice. I am still very undecided about it.. I might do it.. might not but its something I am really considering. If you are a blogger too, let me know your thoughts. I am sure you know where I am talking about going.. and I wonder if it will be worth it or not.. so send me emails and let me know your thoughts!




Well.. I am going to clean up and get some shopping done!


Will be back later to chat!


xoxo


K Jaggers




No comments:

Post a Comment