Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Wedding Time!!!!!!!

We got to the park where the wedding was taking place.. it was freeeezzzing!!! But we all got seated..




Here are our friends that came along!




Jakes Mohawk reminded me so much of Jackson!




Here is Courtney and I!!




I thought the look on Courtney's face was priceless !!




There is baby Ashlynn getting her picture taken!


Ok.. Scott and I both videoed the entire wedding.. After Scott walked her down the isle.. he took the camera and did the video while I took a million pictures with my phone. The pictures start below the video.. Sorry they are not the best quality.. but I still love them!




Was that not beautiful!!??


And here are the pictures from my phone..

















Jake really did well through the wedding!!














































































It was truly one of the most beautiful moments in time..


Scott was so touched watching her get married. And for that.. I am grateful for.


Stay tuned.. the reception is next!!


K Jaggers


No comments:

Post a Comment