Sunday, October 30, 2011

The " hunt " for my Orangy Red Lipstick!!

As I told you in last nights beauty haul post ( if you didn't see it you can click HERE to read it )
that I wanted a lipstick that would match well with my new polish..


So here is what I found..




The polish I got yesterday..The 2 lipsticks and lipliner is what I got today..


I found..




This Revlon Lipstick in




and I think it matches..




Pretty good!!


But.. I found another in ..




also by Revlon that I think matches..




even better! Ha!! Sooo happy finding these 2!!!


Finding a lipliner to match up proved to be more hard.




I settled on this one by Covergirl in




# 205
Smoky Intense..


I am not sure how this will look with the lipsticks.. but I think once I outline my lips and fill them in with this pencil.. it will look just fine after the lipstick is applied on top of it..


I will get swatches and do reviews soon!


xoxo


K Jaggers

No comments:

Post a Comment