Saturday, October 29, 2011

Late Night Chatter!!

Hello friends..


Perhaps you are you are up when this goes out or more likely its Saturday Morning or Afternoon for you! Hope you are having a great day!


Around here today..




It was gloomy and cold.. I would have given anything to have stayed in my bed and snuggled up with my husband and kitty cats. But I went to the dealership.. saw Scott.. then went shopping.. then paid some bills and then I came upon..




Yummy Subway.. For some reason it just sounded good..




So I got a meatball sub and..


brocolli cheese soup. It was so good. Perfect for a cold day..


And look who else liked it..


That's Gabby's head down in the bowl.. I just let her have a little bit.. Its crazy how much that is like me.. She eats everything I eat. I have had cats before that ate meat and cheese.. but this cat eats.. pasta..sweets..vegetables.. If I eat it.. she wants to eat it too! Please don't send me a ton emails about how unhealthy it is for her. She has everything in moderation!


Today while I was shopping.. I saw this ..




auto feeder.. I have always just used bowls but we have been having a problem with one of the kittys thinking the food bowls was his litter box..


In fact.. here he is!! Hahah.. he is the baby of the bunch and really likes to pee in his and the dogs dry food bowls.. I am hoping.. hoping.. hoping.. this auto feeder is too small for him. His litter box pretty close and I have took the lid off temporarily just to help remind him where to go! So far tonight.. he has ONLY used his litter box!! =) I don't what it is about this little guy.. but hes my favorite.. hands down! Right now he is sound asleep right here beside me.


Also today.. my friend Courtney brought us some..




tickets to go to this Kaleidoscope show on ice where Sasha Cohen, Johnny Weir, Nancy Kerrigan, Kurt Browning, Paul Wylie, Joannie Rochette, Elivis Stojko and Sinead and John Kerr will be preforming along with Musical Performances by Patti LaBelle and Jordan Sparks!!


How fun does that sound! Little did Miss Courtney know how much I love ice skating!! Super Excited!!! I am so thankful she got us tickets! So that's where you will find us the of November 18th!


Well its 236am.. I am awake.. and need to be asleep! So taking my ambien and getting my butt to bed!


So good night from me and..




Ferdinand! He looks so much like his daddy! And Gizmo is right there beside of him sleeping!


No big plans tomorrow.. I am going to hunt down that lipstick I am wanting.. then helping Michael move.. That's about it!


Sweet dreams!


K Jaggers


No comments:

Post a Comment