Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Monday Inspiration..

Pinned Image




Hope you are having a beautiful Monday afternoon! Its a really nice fall day around here!! Husby called a few minutes ago and asked why I haven't got any pictures of the wedding up yet! Guess he forgets that it takes a while to get the pictures ready and get them uploaded on here! I will be working on those post ALL day till they are up!  I think he just wants to show everyone how beautiful the bride was!


I slept great last night!! Scott snored sooooo bad at the hotel.. and it kept me up for hours on end.. I think I fell asleep around 5 am Sunday morning. So last night I crashed out on the couch and slept so good. Once he was up getting ready for work, I stumbled up the stairs to the bed...and again.. slept like a baby!


Have a great day!


K Jaggers

No comments:

Post a Comment