Saturday, October 29, 2011

Cold Day!!

6253970053_9cacfee424_b_large


Wow.. did it get cold and nasty today. I so wish I could stay in the house today.. under the covers.. with hot chocolate or coffee..Instead I am going to be getting dressed soon.. and head back to the dealership and then off to do a little shopping and pay some bills.. Yea.. YUCK!!


I have got to find some warm clothes to wear too. I know I am going to freeze out there.


I have a ton of bills to pay today too.. I normally don't talk about bills but I am going to say our freaking phone bill is 492.00.. How crazy is that!!?? Its because of me changing our billing date.. little did I know that the dang bill would all be screwed up! But that bill is getting paid today. Hate paying bills!! Thankfully I have a husband that is a hard worker.. otherwise we would be in trouble!


Well got to get cleaned up!


I will do fill in the blank Friday later today!


xoxo


K Jaggers

No comments:

Post a Comment