Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Rainy Day.. Rainy Night..





Ok.. its late.. So first off.. Happy Wednesday to everyone!! For you guys on the west coast.. Happy Tuesday Night to you guys! I can't sleep.. I never can.. It will probably be 6 am before I actually fall asleep so I figured I would do a post.. A hodge podge post of sorts.. Bare with me.. This post is going to go in all kinds of different directions!



Weather wise today.. it was a crazy day.. Sun for the first few hours of my day then rain on and off all day and into the night.



But while it was dry.. Cooper and I took a little time out of the day to..




Play ball!




Its nice because he goes down the steps to the yard to get the ball.. I through it off the deck and away he goes..


Then he has to run right back up ..




the steps to bring the ball back.. For a hyper dog.. this is GREAT exercise!


All while..




Willow watches from the window.. She must be thinking..


" Dumb Dog "






Cooper wanting to shake instead of letting go of his ball!


It started sprinkling while we were out there but that didn't stop Super Cooper from having a good time!!




He was happy happy to be out there!


We came back inside and I got this great picture of..




Willow.. Isn't she growing!!


I didn't get much done around the house today.. The rain just made me lazy.. So as many of you know.. I worked on getting a lot of post and emails done!


After the night came upon us.. I got this video..




Those kittens are just adorable!!


Here I am with Ferndaian..


He is so shy...




but starting to come out of it a little..




Beautiful Swagger!


Here my babies are sleeping..




Ferndaian all stretched out!




They have all been trying to get up on the furniture and tonight they all did it!




Here is our little female!




Love this picture of Swagger!




My boys!


It amazing how happy these kittens make me. Its a true gift when any pet gives you as much love as you give them.. More in fact..


After things settled down a bit.. I got another video of them playing..


Here it is!!


Thanks for watching!!





Ok.. Now is the friends part of this post.. I have 3 friends that I am going to speak of tonight. 2 females and 1 male. I am going to only use their initials just so they have a little privacy.. I am pretty sure none of them would mind me posting their names on here but.. just in case .. I am doing initials only..


First off..


My friend C.B. who is expecting her 2nd child is starting to find out that they way to a mans heart is always through his stomach. She is kinda inexperienced in the kitchen but she is really trying.. Tonight I got a picture of what she made her love and her son for dinner..


A beef roast!! I was soooooo proud of her! I think that's her first roast that she has ever cooked! I will have a lot more post about her in the future. She lives here in the same area with us.. That's kinda a long story.. We knew her in Ohio too.. But I know she made a couple guys really happy with this meal she made tonight! She has done a little cooking in the past and actually found some great recipes online. When she finds good ones... I will be sure to share them with you guys!


Ok.. on to my other girl friend.. K. W. ( Ha! That use or I guess is still my own initials! )
She is the friend that I asked you guys to keep in your prayers. She lost her baby last week and had some procedures done as a result of that. Tonight I found out she is having complications still and may have to have surgery tomorrow. I am really worried about her. Her husband is there with her and I offered to cook him some meals to help out but again.. PLEASE KEEP HER IN YOUR PRAYERS. I know that this is just a bump in the road for her. I really really know in my heart that they will have a beautiful family.. but we have to get her past this hard time first. I will know more tomorrow late afternoon.. and if she does have to have surgery.. I will have to go see her. I just want her to know I care.. and so does our other friend C.B. Its a really stressful time for them and in our home.. we lift them both ~ husband and wife ~ up in our prayers.


Now.. on to a lighter subject..




On Facebook tonight one of my male friends A.M. posted this..




Dear Beautiful Blonde at the Meijers self check out,

Thank you for wearing yoga shorts that could fit my five year old. Thank you for getting all the married men (including myself) a night of "You like what you see?" questions from our wives! Thank you for getting us the silent treatment for at least an hour. And last but not least thanks for helping me and other a night of sleeping on the couch. So all I have to say is " Honey, I'm sorry I wasn't staring at her in wonder what if? I was wondering how could she wear those when it's freezing outside!" I Love You Honey


I thought it was freaking hilarious!! Oh my!! What to say.. well I would start off with saying..


WHEN YOUR WIFE IS WITH YOU.. EYES FORWARD!!


Wonder if he is actually sleeping on the couch tonight!? I know there are tons of beautiful people out there and we all notice but when with husby or wife.. maybe being discreet is a better option! I probably would have slapped Scott upside the back of his head! But thankfully I have never had problems with wondering eyes. He is very respectful when it comes to that kind of stuff. I have never had to worry about him cheating or anything like that.. I guess that's not so true.. I have worried but not because of him..because I don't always trust women and because at times I have been insecure.. like we all have been!


But I love that post... and I hope she allowed him to sleep in the bed!




Ok.. on to blog notes...


Well that post where I reviewed the Horizon Milk.. If you didn't get a chance to read that post.. Please do.. You can click { HERE } to get to it.. Well that post.. got a lot of people talking.. Not only on facebook but I got a ton of emails about it.. It felt so good that a post about milk .. not just any milk.. organic milk made readers speak up.. I wanted to wait a couple days before I publish what everyone said.. Of course.. I wont put your names on it.. ( More about that in a minute too ) But I was shocked at how many people didn't really understand the difference. I know their is huge debates going on rather organic is better than non organic foods but I believe that less chemicals and fair treatment to the animals producing our foods is important. I don't buy everything organic.. I probably would if I could afford it.. But our grocery bill is really high anyway.. so I buy organic for certain things.. I prefer organic dairy and organic fruits and veggies. I wish I could find more organic beef, pork and chicken but we don't live near a Whole Foods, making it hard to find organic meat.. Also I like some meals that are already prepared.. Like Stoffers meals for lunch.. and those don't come organic either! But what matters most is.. you become aware.. and then make your choices. I don't condemn people who don't buy organic.. when a feeding a family in these economic times, I just hope everyone has enough food to begin with.. let alone organic... But if you can afford it..I would say do it. Its worth it.. I promise you it is.. I will review some organic eggs for you guys just to show you the difference.. The yolks are 10x more yellow and the taste is MUCH better. The last 3 men in my life.. ( over 11 yrs of time ) have all learned that the better eggs.. the better taste.. Try them and you will find out for yourself! Eggs are ALWAYS cage free organic eggs in my home. But I will do a post about it for you soon.. I will have to buy some cheap eggs to show you guys but it will be worth it just to show you. Thank you so much for the emails today.. My phone was dinging like crazy after that post! It made me feel good that now some of you great readers will try some more healthy options! Thanks again for all the kind emails.. and for the few sceptical emails too! I will publish them all in a couple days.. and answer them!


In one of those emails.. a reader who I don't know.. let me her thoughts on the organic milk.. but she also explained that when comments were set up she never would leave one because she is a private person. It was light a light bulb went off in my head because while I don't live a real private life.. I understand many do. And she thanked me for supplying my email. I do wonder why she didn't see it sooner!! But I am super thankful for her email and trust that I won't share her email address or name. I will share her email but nothing that would divulge who she is. I had to disable anonymous comments because of rude comments.. and I didn't realize at the time that would also stop kind comments from private people. So thank you for opening my eyes to that tonight. Thank you for the email.




On to tonight.. Scott and I didn't do much.. We just sat around.. watched tv and hung out.. Did any of you guys see that Carson was the one voted off on Dancing with the Stars? While I liked him and thought he was fun.. I think it was the right decision! We didn't even have dinner tonight. I didn't cook at all. Don' think he was too crazy about that.. His dinner was a box of wheat thins and some spray cheese.. and nope that wasn't organic! I warmed up some left overs just a little while ago and worked just fine with me! I didn't get much laundry or housework done. The dog tracked in lots of leaves and crap on the carpet so I really need to vacuum.. Not going ot put that off any longer.. Thats one of the first things I am going to do after coffee! And just so you know.. the coffee IS organic! =)


Did any of you guys watch the new Brittany Spears video today? I know.. not too many of you like Brittany but I love her!! I always have.. The video was pretty intense.. her fiance is in it with her. Here is the lyric video.. I didn't want my Brittany to log on here and see it.. But I love the song.. check out the video if you like her.. I am sure you Brittany fans will love it!






Wow.. its close to 3am right now.. I wish I could sleep better. I fight it so bad.. A lot of people think I just lay in bed all the time because I get up late. But I don't get that much sleep.. I toss and turn a lot and its always next to impossible to fall asleep. I do tend to get sleepy in the evenings but I rarely sleep during that time. Thank God for Ambien!


Well this post is wayyyy long!! I need to get some things done before going upstairs..


Have a great day!


K Jaggers




No comments:

Post a Comment