Saturday, October 22, 2011

Fill in the blank FRIDAY!!



Nothing says fall like pumpkin spice sprinkled on just about anything!  




My favorite autumnal tradition is all the fairs and fall home comings!




My favorite fall treat is Pumpkin Spice Lattes for sure.. even though I have to be really careful with cinnamon because its really strong to me and gives me quick migraines if I have too much!








Fall makes me think of nights spent as a child eating comfort foods with my family and  my grandfather watched football.






Autumn free form association, go! Falling leaves, turkey, dressing, pumpkin carving, candy corn, Halloween






My go to outfit in the fall is Jeans, a warm top and or cardigan and boots.  






My favorite fall Holiday(Halloween or Thanksgiving?) This one is hard. I think it would be Thanksgiving.. I love the Thanksgiving dinner! But Halloween is fun with all the cute kids in costumes but Thanksgiving is better in my eyes!




Have a great Friday!


K Jaggers


No comments:

Post a Comment