Saturday, October 29, 2011

Fill in the Blank FRIDAY!!!





My current obsession is - well.. I have 3.. The first one is my husband.. I know thats kinda lame.. but its the truth.. he is one of my biggest obessions ever.. I just get chills up my spine thinking of that man! We had a really good night last night, and I just love him sooo much! My 2nd obession would be my kitty cats. I am a crazy cat woman.. and that is NEVER going to change! My 3rd obession would have to be make up and make up brushes. I have so much make up and I am always finding the sales to get more! =)


2.My children make me happy. Well most days anyway!!



3. My greatest strength is telling people what I think. This is a strength and curse at the same time. I have hurt a lot of people with this.. but I would rather hurt someone instead of sugar coating things for them!


4. Again.. my mouth is my greatest weakness.



5. My life is amazingly wonderful and I am so, so grateful for everything that I have, everyday.



6. In high school I was hating every minute. I did not like school at all till college. But I made it through it and made a ton of life long friends that I am still in contact with!


7. When I'm super tired I get really really grumpy. Everything seems much worse than what it is. I try to get on some comfy clothes.. get some food in my system.. and then try to crash out!


Have a great weekend!


K Jaggers

No comments:

Post a Comment