Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Weekend in Review..


This weekend was not too eventful around my house. It was really more of a lazy weekend if anything.. But I did take some pictures along the way!!





After Scott got home from work on Saturday we took off to the




mall to get him fitted for his..










at the Men's Warehouse..










Like I said before.. this was very much one of the craziest things I have experienced in a long time. That lady behind the register was a total mess!










Scott got fitted... those are not the wedding colors.










 This was just to verify the size of everything but the black on black still looked nice!










He had to fill out paperwork and sign his life away!







and waited to pay..





In the mean time I took a look around..










at all the nice tuxes..










and trinkets!










I think we were both relieved and happy to get out of there. We were in there for over an hour.. like I said.. she was a complete disaster!





We then headed by towards the house and grabbed some dinner..










Scott was wanting Mexican..


Tumblr_l3zln90uwl1qcovsno1_500_large





The guacamole was the best out of all of the dinner..





We came home.. and pretty much vegged out the rest of the night. We watched a little tv and I think we both were in bed pretty early..





It was just a night better spent







in bed and under the covers.





I slept on Sunday.. Scott got up and messed around here and then woke me up.





We got cleaned up and ran to town..










Got some breakfast.. yea it doesn't look so good but the biscuit was really good.










It was a beautiful day.. The sun was shinning and it was really warm.





We came back home.. and decided it would be good to go on a hike to look for Giovanni.





Giovanni went missing the same night Super Cooper did.. I think they lost in the woods together..










So off we went..










I was tired still.. wasn't really feeling like hiking..







but it was a beautiful back there.










Leaves were falling..










and we just kept walking..










and walking..





Scott didn't think Giovanni would cross










the creek.. But I think he would.. He has never been scared of water in his entire cat life.. So that creek wouldn't bother him.










so we kept moving on..










And we didn't see or hear him. He would normally meow if he heard us yelling for him.





We kept telling Cooper to find the kitty kitty ....( he has before ) but this time he just ran in circles looking for him.







After a long while we came up on this really cool tree house in the woods.





Thankfully we were getting back to civilization but we were 3 good blocks from the house..










So we just keep walking. I saw a lot of the neighborhood house decorated for fall so I took lots of pictures and will be doing a post to show you guys soon!





Being I skipped out on going to the grocery store we decided to get some







Wendys for dinner..










The drive through was insane. It took over 30 minutes to get our food..










We both got baked potatoes and







Hamburgers.. It was actually pretty good.. and I was thankful that dinner didn't include me going to the store and going shopping.. just wasn't feeling it..





Tumblr_lpbd3mb7ol1qjfmbxo1_500_large 





The rest of the night was just lounging around the house. I should have done laundry or cleaned but I didn't. I didn't do anything yesterday around the house. I pretty much too the day off!





I did get some pictures of the kittens.. Some of these have been posted on  my Facebook page but I wanted to share them with you guys too!










This is our little female waving hi to everyone!







And here is Swagger







And this little guy is the largest male.. With a dirty face!! I call him Ferndaian after Ferndaian the Bull because he is very calm and scared of his own shadow.










This is the baby of the bunch.. The smallest.. but he is sweet as can be!












He is also shy but is starting to come out of that a little..





 Here he is playing










Peek a boo!










Sorry about the dirty faces. They are just starting to experience can food and it is messy!!





Anyway.. as you can see it was a rather peaceful weekend.. We did shut the computer on Sunday.. didn't take many calls or texts and just spent the day together.. and I loved it!





Hope you are having a beautiful evening!





K Jaggers


No comments:

Post a Comment